Raccoon Removal and Control
Sometimes referred to as "Masked Bandits," raccoons can cause a great deal of property damage to homes and gardens.
Raccoons Removed from Chimney
click for larger image
Common raccoon damage consists of:
Wildlife Services can trap, remove and control problem raccoons for you
in rural, urban and suburban settings. We remove nuisance raccoons from
chimneys, attics, crawlspaces, walls and wherever they happen to be
- Lawn and garden damage
- Damage to the exterior of homes
- Contamination of attics and crawlspaces
- Contamination of spas, pools and fountains
- Destruction of ornamental ponds and fish
- Invasion of homes through pet doors
- Killing of poultry and other small animals
- Invasion of chimneys to raise young
- Foraging through garbage cans and dumpsters
Desert Wildlife Services can also
help you to keep raccoons out of your home before they arrive or after
they have been removed. Entry points and potential entry points are
sealed with stout materials to prevent return visits from unwanted
raccoons. We love our clients, but we would prefer to see you under
better circumstances after the raccoon removal and exclusion work has
Wildlife Services is your local, honest and dependable choice for
professional raccoon removal and control.
We have heard "How do I get rid of these raccoons!" hundreds of times, so please do not hesitate giving us
a ring for any of your raccoon control needs.
To evict "Rocky Raccoon"from your home, just give us a ring at (520) 743-1411.